We are responsible for the entire operation and upkeep of your estate, with the goal of ensuring that your life is as carefree as possible, so that you can enjoy life in the Hamptons as it is meant to be. We are a stickler for detail, with impeccable standards, having spent many years working in the 5- star luxury hotel and residential property management businesses. We cater to the most distinctive tastes, and will ensure that every fine detail of your residence is taken care of to your specifications. We can be hired full time, or for special events or projects, either seasonally or year-round.
Scope of services includes:
· ensuring that all work for your estate is done in accordance with your high standards
· hiring, training, and termination of staff members/domestics
· interviewing and supervising all estate operations’ personnel, including contractors, landscapers, florists, pool services, and handymen
· inspecting the estate and preparing related reports for you
· coordinating travel to/from the Hamptons, for you and your guests
· organizing estate functions, from large catered events to small intimate get-togethers
· stocking and care of the wine cellar and food pantry
· pick-up and delivery services
· managing security company and services
· developing systems and procedures to achieve higher cost efficiency
· researching and implementing “going green” initiatives and energy conservation
· executing control measures, and making annual or seasonal budgets
· managing household accounts and bills
· oversight of home improvement and expansion projects, including procuring bids, reviewing contractor proposals, and confirming all work is being done in compliance with local laws and codes
· scheduling preventive maintenance for your homes. automobiles. planes, yachts
· procuring restaurant and entertainment reservations
· overseeing estate rental
· Over 30 years of experience in the luxury hotel and property management industries, including employment at the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo, the Waldorf Astoria in New York City, and the Helmsley Palace in New York City, Swiss Hotels in Boston
· Fluent in 6 languages
· Extensive knowledge of the Hamptons, the local community and local laws
· References upon request
Fees are determined by assignment and project
Security Monitoring, Audio & Visual - home entertainment: EENY or Sensoryphile, dog grooming and walking, cat sitters, personal trainers
Complete Landscaping Management
We offer a full suite of property management services to investors and homeowners. We are excellent at project management. We define scope and resources, with a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. We provide knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques through our partner associates-on time and on budget to meet all the project requirements. Let us do the work so you can relax knowing your property is in great hands.
Purchasing luxury real estate around the world requires an informed and dedicated real estate brokerage team that understands your desired lifestyle.
Have you been thinking about putting your place up for rent, but feel nervous having strangers in your home? Let us ensure the safety of your property and your peace of mind. We do all the vetting and background checks and will continue to manage your property while your tenants are there so that you can have peace of mind.
Our work in this industry targets investment projects in North America and the Caribbean region. These projects span hotels, condos, and affordable housing, shopping malls, hospitals, schools, roads, bridges, airports, and power and other critical infrastructure such as waste water management.
We are real-estate-development consultants focused on hotels, resorts, and related hospitality property types. We focus on size, quality, and prominence.
We define scope and resources, with a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. We provide knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques through our partner associates—on time and on budget, to meet the project requirements.
We focus on affordable green energy, addressing climate changes with our certified experts in the industry, and finding ways to implement green energy, and are committed to investing in and with our partners in clean energy technologies.
This brand of tourism promotes health and well-being through physical, psychological, or spiritual activities. Programs include healthy menu options, relaxation programs, spa services, and fitness facilities and classes.
This entails a defined vision and intentional strategic planning. We provide services in accessing capital for projects via sophisticated, highly structured debt and equity solutions. We work with private international investor groups, wealthy individuals, and family offices.
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 Hamptons Estate Management - All Rights Reserved.
P.O. Box 2785 Amagansett, NY 11930